Monday, October 18, 2010


October 12th
Life Drawing class was cancelled. I stayed up late to get my abs done and then realized class was cancelled. It was a bummer.

October 14th
Life Drawing class was cancelled again today. We found out about a fieldtrip we are going on which I am very excited about. It's always nice to get out of Menomonie, even if it is just for a little day trip. I started my Shell drawing and used cancelled studio time to work on it but I kept getting confused about which way the contour should go. My drawing feels fragmented and unfinished but I also started a second one so maybe I will continue on with that one after critique. I am just trying to spatially figure it out and put it into context in my own artwork. Here it is so far though:
Cross contour shell drawing with pencil and conte crayon


No comments:

Post a Comment